Volunteer with us
Could you volunteer at BRIDGES? We would love you to join us and come part of our valuable team of volunteers. There are a number of activities you can help us with.
- Cooking in our on-site kitchen
- Serving tea, coffee and light refreshments
- Helping in the kitchen to fill the dishwasher and support the cook
- Baking cakes at home for us to serve
- Cooking nutritious meals at home that can be brought in to the centre for us to serve at part of our ‘specials’ menu.
Even a couple of shifts a month would be great!
No experience necessary – full training is provided.
Volunteering at BRIDGES offers the chance too make new friends whether you are 13 or 90. It’s valuable work experience for a CV and helps young people to complete Duke of Edinburgh awards.
Don’t hesitate to email us for more information.